I am a photographer based in south east London. After teaching myself photography aged 15 I spent my youth travelling through and living in numerous cities in England and Germany. My love for photographs in record sleeves formed the basis of my nostalgic and quirky style. By day I work in a museum and I enjoy walking, drinking coffee and making soap. I am a proud member of Effra FC.
Canon 5D & 6D, Olympus Trip 35, Diana Mini & 120, Epsio 928, PN919, Pentax-50, Actionsampler, Polaroid 600, Fuji Instax among others. I shoot any film but currently loving Revolog Kolor. Attempting to embrace my camera phone.
Interview with Amelia’s Magazine.
This website was designed and built by James Higgott.
- WH 2014, contributor, Well Hung Gallery, London 2014
- Effra FC digital, contributor, The Montpelier, London 2012
- Makerhood, contributor, Lounge, Brixton 2011
- Effra FC exhibition, contributor, The Sun & Doves, London 2010
- Send Me A Postcard, Darling, co-organiser and contributor, Red Gate Gallery, London 2010
- All Photographers Now, contributor, Nuit des Musées, Lausanne 2010
- 100sqft, contributor, Cholmeley Boys Club, London 2010
- Apollo Revisited, contributor, Lido Cafe, London 2010
- Arts Forum Show, contributor, The Royal Marsden, London 2010
- Apollo Project, co-organiser and contributor, London 2009
- Bazaart, contributor, London 2009
- We Are All Photographers Now, contributor, Musée de l’Elysée, Lausanne 2007
- People, Signs & Resistance: on the front line, contributor, 198 Gallery, London 2007
- How We Are Now, contributor, Tate Gallery, London 2006